Bathroom Fitter / Kitchen Fitter 1st & 2nd Fix, Tiling, Refit
Cordant Recruitment are working on the behalf of a well established client who offer a 24/7 maintenance service for both residential and commercial property (covering all trades), recruiting for an experienced Bathroom Fitter / Kitchen Fitter (1st & 2nd Fix, Tiling, Refit) to join the national maintenance team
This role will involve carrying out maintenance & repairs on mobile park leisure homes across Northamptonshire & the UK (some nights out required with all expenses covered)
If you are an experienced Bathroom or Kitchen Fitter / Multi trader with tiling skills then this could be the fresh challenge you have been looking for please read on...........................
Bathroom Fitter / Kitchen Fitter (1st & 2nd Fix, Tiling, Refit) Job Specification:
They maintain & repair Park Leisure Homes across the UK, carrying out insurance work for fire damage & general maintenance needs.
Also they provide full refurbishment and bespoke project management services that are fully tailored to your needs.
Their team of fully trained tradesmen include: electricians, carpenters & joiners, general builders, plumbers, heating and drainage. All work carried out is overseen by our highly experienced Project Managers.
- Covering the UK, excluding Scotland and Ireland. You will be required to communicate well with customers carrying out reinstatement, and refurbishment on park and leisure homes including 1st & 2nd fix works to a high quality finish, working at speed on a variety of projects.
- Carrying out Carpentry (framework, flooring, 1st fix)
- Tiling & Ceramics
- Installing Baths, Showers, Sinks, Taps, Toilets, Wet rooms etc.....(plumbing 1st & 2nd fix)
- Installing Cupboards & other accessories as required
- The job requires nights away from home on a frequent basis, averaging several times per month (Expenses will be provided)
The Ideal Candidate:
- Qualified to NVQ L2 or L3 in a trade or trades
- Time served with commercial & residential experience
- Experience within the park home industry as many general building practice's apply, training will be provided in specialist areas.
- Will have experience in Fitting Bathrooms & Kitchens, Tiling and various other installation duties.
- Able to work to high standards both independently and as part of a dedicated team.
- Have the ability to work towards deadlines without reducing the standard of work required to complete each job.
- Provide evidence of the required Qualifications listed below.
- Will be able to communicate to high standards with both the customer and the office team.
- Must have excellent working knowledge of Health and Safety at Work.
- Must have a Full, Clean Driving Licence.
- You will be required to work within the park home industry and will be expected to remove existing Bathroom furniture safely and efficiently and install the new Bathroom suite to a high standard
- Carry out first and second fix works
Employee Benefits Include:
- Fully Expensed Company van
- Heavy Duty Machinery Supplied (own hand tools required)
- Performance related bonus
- Travel & Accommodation Expenses Paid
- Company Credit Card
- Company Pension
- Annual Salary Review
- 28 Days Holiday
- Full Training
If you are an experienced Bathroom Fitter, Kitchen Fitter, Multi Tradesman looking for a new challenging role with career progression, then this is the role for you
Interviews are to take place immediately for the right calibre of candidate
PMP Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.