Digital Journey Manager
The Digital Journey Manager will be
- Managing , developing and growing the use of the self serve journeys across digital Marketing portfolio - website and mobile
Developing future Digital capabilities to drive improvements across these journeys to ensure digital targets are met and customer satisfaction scores are improved
My client is a large organisation based in Staines
The Digital Journey Manager will need to
Create a safe environment with the aim of achieving a zero incident work space and ensuring that teams take responsibility for themselves and each other
- Deliver on the agreed plan and call deflection / reduction numbers across the Services product experience
- Work closely with IS, managing and directing scrum teams to develop onsite experience and future digital capability and propositions for new and existing journeys.
- Work with the other product managers within digital operations, encouraging innovation and the identification of industry best practice to create market leading, customer-centred journeys and experiences
- Manage a step change in our digital customer experience through the creation of new and enhanced online journeys ensuring we optimise journey conversion and deliver best, simplest and easiest journey experience.
- To work with the Digital analytics and onsite optimisation team to define and run continuous improvement for all self service journeys initiatives.
- To undertake self serve small change requirements gathering and the writing of user stories for each activity in order to agree a plan of action with the IS agile scrum team.
- Ensure self serve journeys deliver to best practice user experience and are in line with brand experience
- To work with other Digital teams to build mobile optimised user experiences for all self serve journeys
The ideal Digital Journey Manager will have
Strong technical web / digital skills and the ability to confidently manage IS teams to ensure the business gets the best out of the relationship
- Customer online experience optimisation and driving online conversion and high customer satisfaction.
- Strong practical understanding of the tools, options and opportunities available
- Multi-variant testing & behavioural targeting tools
- Awareness of Customer Centred Design and its application
- Awareness of the Agile delivery model and its application
- A strong and up to date technical understanding of digital technologies and their applications, especially online usability & SEO
A salary of £60,000 + £5,100 car allowance