Purchase Ledger Clerk
Purchase Ledger Clerk / Ellesmere Port / £18,000/ On-site parking / Excellent Benefits / Temp to Perm!!
Nixon Caunce Associates are working on behalf of an industry leading organisation based in Ellesmere Port. We are looking to recruit an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to work within their established finance team. The business is growing from strength to strength and the right person will receive further development route options.
Key duties within this role:
- Managing own set of ledgers
- Posting, matching/batching and coding invoices
- Managing and resolving a high volume of queries
- Statement reconciliations
- Purchase Order records
- Dealing with internal and external queries
- Being a key team player and assisting where needs be
- Excellent communication skills
- At least 2 years previous Purchase ledger experience
- Ability to work within a fast paced and high volume environment
- Excel experience is a must.
Short listing for this role NOW, apply with your CV to this job vacancy!
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your CV or to learn more about other potential opportunities at this level in the area please contact Laura on 0151-665-0150 / laura.parian @ncassociates.co.uk