Commercial Surveyor, Truro
This is a great opportunity for someone who has previous Commercial Land experience and is ready for a new challenge in a busy work environment.
Our client who is based in Truro and is a growing Property, Land and Planning specialist is looking for someone to join their team. .
The role will involve:
- Undertaking property inspections for marketing purposes.
- Preparing Marketing Reports using reasoned advice and utilising appropriate valuation techniques.
- Reporting to prospective clients promptly.
- Undertaking escorted viewings when necessary.
- Undertaking negotiations, handling offers and reporting them in accordance with best practice.
- Drafting Heads of Terms and monitoring sales and lettings.
- Maintaining regular contact with clients and applicants in accordance with company policies.
- Maintaining electronic diaries and keeping records of conversations and correspondence with clients and applicants using the company's bespoke software.
- Pro-actively promote the department and company through attending business networking functions which may include out of hours activities.
- Comply with the requirements of the RICS
- Attend in-house training events as may be organised from time to time.
- Any other activity that is reasonably required.
In return, our client is willing to offer between £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience/ RICS qualified preferred.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.