Electronic Test Engineer - RF - £35,000
Electronic Test Engineer - RF - Portsmouth - up to £35,000
An opportunity has opened for an Electronic Test Engineer to join a cutting-edge Radio Equipment company in Portsmouth. The ideal candidate will have an Electronics based background focussing on RF or Radios and have used RF Test Equipment.
Electronic Test Engineer - RF - Key Skills -
- RF or Electronic Test Experience
- SMT and repairs to a component level
- Fault finding and strong background using Test Equipment
Electronic Test Engineer - RF - Duties -
- Testing the RF products for the company
- Diagnosing any faults with the equipment
- Electronic assembling and building the products
- £25,000 to £35,000 depending on experience + Benefits
Please note, you will need to be eligible for Security Clearance for this role.
If you could be interested in the role as an Electronic Test Engineer then please apply as soon as possible with your latest CV.
Premier are acting as an employment agency