Lettings Tenancy Manager
DYNAMIC - AMBITIOUS - PASSIONATE - do these words resonate with you?
If so, it may interest you to read on…
We have a fantastic opportunity for individuals with some industry experience and who have a background of working in an administrative role, looking to get in to the property market. As a Pre-Tenancy Manager, you will ensure that all necessary documentation is completed compliantly prior to the start of a tenancy to ensure a smooth process for tenants and landlords based at our Milton Keynes Branch.
As part of our family, you will enjoy:
- Working with and through great people to achieve fantastic results
- Flourishing in a challenging and exciting environment
- Striving to exceed customers` needs with energy and enthusiasm
- Sharing your passion for the Milton Keynes property market
- Being part of a values-driven company focused on family and integrity
Our goal is to grow our business through providing incredible customer service. In return for your hard work and commitment, you will receive:
- A rewarding and fulfilling career in property
- A competitive salary
- A well-balanced and supportive induction programme
- Training and development to help you achieve your goals
- Exciting incentives
As an independently owned company, we offer incentives that are unparalleled across our industry, including trips abroad to amazing destinations including: New York, Miami, Bangkok and Abu Dhabi (four of our recent trips).
To find out more about this role, please click here.
For further information about haart, please click here.
If you are interested in this role, please click "Apply", where you will be asked to complete some eligibility questions and a quick profiling test. If you are successful, we will call you within 24 hours to discuss your application and tell you more.