A high profile International Charity is seeking a Qualified Management Accountant to join their energetic team in London.
Reporting to the Head of Finance and working closely with the service managers, you will be responsible for the continuous development and growth of the Charity by producing detailed management information.
- Support and direct budget holders and senior managers in their financial management responsibilities and assist in the production of the annual budget and periodic forecasting.
- Prepare regular monthly management reports
- Accruals, prepayments and journal entries
- Cash flow forecast and analysis
- Variance analysis
- Analyse and collate key performance data and report any issues to the director of Finance
- Preparing reports and assisting in costing and evaluating business development proposals and project performance
- Participate in the preparation of the year end accounts for audit.
- Participate in other accounting and administrative duties
Ideally to will have previous experience within charity finance. the role will require a high level of analytical skills and excellent attention to detail.
This is a excellent opportunity to work in an influential organisation that can provide a defined career path.