Project Managers - Energy Sector
Several Project Managers with energy sector experience are required by a fast growing independent energy supplier to ensure the successful delivery of multiple projects and manage the delivery of industry leading technologies. Energy sector experience is essential.
- Be responsible for the management of multiple technical and business change projects
- Ensure that risks and issues are captured, logged and managed accordingly
- Create and maintain a detailed project plan in MS Project
- Manage virtual teams from 1 to 100 people
- Manage stakeholders up to SLT/MD level
- Provide ad hoc issue resolution and problem solving
- Create and maintain strong relationships with multiple suppliers
- Execute rapid escalation where deadlines and deliverable are jeopardised
You will be an experienced Project Manager with energy sector experience. Any previous experience / understanding of any of the following areas would be advantageous - Smart metering, business processes (operations and acquisitions), CRM solutions and energy retail regulatory requirements. You will have broad project management experience as well as experience of the full project lifecycle and an understanding of a variety of project management methodologies. A Prince 2 accreditation is desirable and you should also be an advanced user of MS Office (including having a good working knowledge of MS Project). In addition, you will be a skilled communicator with strong stakeholder management skills, and will be able to demonstrate good commercial awareness and business acumen.