A Paraplanner is required for this successful, growing financial services business based in Chester City Centre.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for the initial handover of new client business cases from Associates
- Management of initial and ongoing information gathering to construct formal advice documentation
- Update of internal systems with relevant financial and personal information
- Production of advice reports and responsible for the quality of documentation as per Business Assurance standards
- Support Associates with the facilitation of handing over cases to the Back Office Operations Team
To be suitable for this role you will have previous experience in a similar role plus a thorough understanding of financial products and the advice process.
This role offers a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 plus an excellent benefits package. You will work 37.5 hours a week and 2 /3 days can be home based.
Email your CV today for this great opportunity - if you do not hear from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.