Senior Accounts Manager
Our client a global leader in the Automotive Industry would like to recruit a Senior Account Manager to join their growing team.
The company based in Manchester are Automotive Business Management specialists and work with motor dealers and manufacturers both in the UK and abroad.
The successful candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining profitable working relationships with dealers and franchises, and ensuring timely and accurate reporting is delivered.
1. Responsible for up to 5 franchises
2. Perform dealer visits for composite audits, dealer training, composite mapping, and brand field team support and training.
3. Plan and prioritise personal activities and customer contact towards achieving agreed business aims - especially managing personal time and productivity
4. Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
5. Review composite submissions (with the aid of assistants) and manage them through a validation process to a set deadline
6. Ensure standard processes are adhered to.
7. Contact Dealership Accountants regarding queries from submissions
8. Check all output reports before and after review with franchise
9. Arrange and hold review meetings with franchise onsite or at the manufacturers
10. Identify poor performing dealers and facilitate action plans to address the issues
11. Business planning and new dealer set up
12. Visit dealers to improve data accuracy and dealership profitability where required
13. Develop the role in line with business needs
14. Attend training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills
15. Manage internal resources (Admin & Service Desk as necessary) in order to ensure reporting requirements are met
16. Promote all additional services to manufacturers and dealers
17. Produce & maintain franchise account plan for each of the franchises
18. Maintain multi level relationships at the franchise
19. Manage the whole process with each franchise, with the support of the Country Director
20. Take ownership of the customer relationship.
• Proven experience as an account manager in a similar environment
• 2 years in the motor trade; ideally in a franchised motor dealership
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Highly organised; forward planning and diary management
• IT, especially Excel to intermediate standard
• Strong influencing and negotiating skills
• Ability to build rapport with clients
• Degree/HND or qualified by experience as a dealership accountant
• Flexible working approach
• Assertive and enthusiastic
• Team worker
• Uses initiative and creativity
• Willing to travel in Europe
Salary: up to £35,000 + competitive package.
Interested in finding out more? Click 'apply' today for a confidential chat!