Sponsorship Sales Manager - B2B Events
A rapidly growing and highly innovative B2B events company is looking for an experienced and dynamic Sponsorship Sales Manager to join their team.
The company is a small and close knit team with an excellent reputation, and are looking for like-minded and ambitious people to join them. Their events are not just about inspirational speakers and cutting edge case studies - they offer their global clients a real opportunity to get new ideas and the tools they need to innovate!
- Thoroughly researching the industry and identifying key solution providers in the market
- Building relationships with existing and new sponsor partners, both over the phone and face-to-face
- Using a highly consultative approach to win new business
- Understanding the value a sponsor company can bring the audience, and tailoring sponsorship packages to best suit their needs
- Consistently meeting KPIs
- Managing and growing key sponsorship accounts
- Exceptional track record in B2B event sponsorship sales
- Educated to degree level
- Be self-motivated and disciplined in your approach, and have a strong sense of personal responsibility
- Be emotionally intelligent - the ability to listen, empathise and react accurately and objectively to the customer and colleagues
- Need to be able to demonstrate achievements, and explain sales process in detail
- Have the natural ability to establish a rapport
- Have a genuine curiosity in both the industry and the customer