6 days left
- Full Time
£20-£23k Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Assistant Account who is currently studying to join one our top clients based in between Fareham and Portsmouth. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a successful and innovative team.
- Management of a client portfolio, including tracking of closure progress with each client
- Preparation of reconciliations to identify any potential issues and ensure these are corrected
- Prepare final statutory accounts and corporation tax computations for clients, including discussing queries on these with clients
- Liaise with client accountant for outstanding information
- Update the systems for client closure progress
- Record all correspondence with clients
- VAT returns, de-registration and queries
- Ensure your clients' statutory filing obligations are met on time
- Debt management of client portfolio, making decisions of work relating to payments received
- Submission of all client documents
- Adhoc duties as required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Studying ACCA
- Proven advisory experience within a practice environment.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to assist with client issues and resolve complaints.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- High attention to detail
- Be innovative and receptive to change.
- A healthy intellectual curiosity.
- Must be able to drive
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.