Junior Health and Safety Advisor
Junior Health and Safety Advisor, Oxford - Up to £24,000
Junior Health and Safety consultant required for a specialist Health and Safety construction consultancy based in Oxford.
Do you have an interest in Health and safety?
Are you looking for a position near Oxford that offers training and development in the construction industry?
If so, we have an excellent trainee opportunity for a Junior or Assistant to be put on a fast track progression path to Health and Safety Advisor.
- Offer support to Senior members of staff including site auditing, CDM services.
- Show enthusiasm to learn and train within the industry
- NEBOSH certificate
- Site/construction experience as a Junior or assistant
- Previous experience working within the construction industry
- Driving license and vehicle
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick start your career within Health and Safety. The Successful Junior Health and Safety advisor will be offered excellent prospects and remuneration package.
Apply now by sending your CV or contact Kelly Marie Vidler on .