Commercial Finance Analyst
Sellick Partnership have been engaged to recruit a Commercial Finance Analyst for an impressive private business based in South Manchester. The organisation we're representing are a fast growing, dynamic market leader with notable strategic plans. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and commercially astute finance professional to have exposure at the top level and add value to the business.
This is an excellent position for a proactive individual whose interest lie in looking at the key value drivers and influencing business strategy. The role purpose will be to provide detailed financial insight and analysis to support senior stakeholders in relation to the business trading activity and performance. The role will involve working in a business partnering capacity;
- Providing analysis on weekly sales and margin reporting providing insight against historical trends, variances and discrepancies
- Production of monthly management packs and focused management information
- Involvement in the budgeting and forecasting process, supporting teams to understand assumptions made and challenging where necessary
- Project analysis including modelling for cases, involvement in investment, capital appraisal and post-acquisition reviews and analysis of actual performance
- Identifying areas for improvement and opportunities for growth, making recommendations
- Ad-hoc projects as required
Candidates wishing to apply for this role will ideally be fully Qualified (CIMA, ACCA OR ACA) with previous experience in a similar commercial role. You will be comfortable at advising at the top level, challenging stakeholders on future strategy and providing value added insight. You must have an investigative nature and analytical mind-set, strong in summarising large amounts of data into meaningful commentary and financial modelling. It is essential that the role holder is proactive and has the ability to build strong working relationships. You will need to be able to provide solutions and agree upon action plans working towards common goal/set targets.
You will be advanced user of Excel, able to manipulate complex datasets, interpret and present to a variety of audiences. You will have high attention to detail, coupled with a flexible and adaptable approach and the ability to prioritise workloads.
If you match the above criteria then please get in touch with Stephanie Dowson-Park at Sellick Partnership on or apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment, offering temporary, contract and permanent solutions. Over the last decade we have built up an enviable relationship with key employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation, making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Sellick Partnership's new website is now live! Featuring a bold new look and streamlined navigation, you'll also enjoy a more personalised experience. Visit us now.