My client, a VC backed e-commerce business, is seeking a part-qualified Management Accountant on a permanent basis. This role will report directly to the Finance Manager and will assume full responsibility for the company banking, cashflow, payment runs and VAT. In addition to this you will play a key role in month end reporting, assisting the Finance Manager with the production of monthly accounts and supporting analysis.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Reconcile the daily bank statement and produce the weekly cash-flow
- Maintain the Fixed Asset Ledger - additions, disposals and depreciation
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis and investigate difference
- Prepare the Vat returns, submit to HMRC and raise payment
- Check and upload the weekly payroll
- Code, check and upload credit card statements
- Process bank statement and perform balance sheet reconciliations
- Perform monthly reconciliations including internal invoices, general ledger to cost ledger reconciliation, timesheet reconciliation and rebate reconciliation
- Perform project adjustments via journal and assist with project queries
- Analysis of Actuals V Budget, MOM, commentary on the P&L and BS
- Excel (Pivot tables & V Look ups)
You must be part qualified ACCA/ CIMA or ACA to be considered for this role.