Head of Digital Analytics Central London £90k plus package
6 days left
- Full Time
Head of Digital & Mobile Analytics
About the Head of Digital & Mobile Analytics
Are you looking for your next challenge as a Head of? This is a fantastic opportunity for a customer centric analytics professional to work for one of the largest travel brands in the UK.
As the Head of Digital & Mobile Analytics you will be responsible for the end to end capability of the mobile app as well as the digital attribution across the European market. The business is currently migrating from Adobe to Google Analytics.
Head of Digital & Mobile Analytics for leading travel organisation, who’s responsibilities include;
- Managing a team of 2 Analysts
- Identifying opportunities in market to drive performance of the app
- Lead initiatives and A/B testing
- Provide insights to ensure the delivery of the future roadmap and address the commercial targets of the markets
- Expert knowledge in Google Analytics
- B2C experience, preferably from a large ecommerce brand
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills
- Previous experience as a Senior Digital Analytics Manager
About the Company...
This organisation is not only number 1 in the UK market but have a reach to over 20 million customers worldwide. They are heavily invested in digital, with a strong focus on analytics. They offer a fantastic career path and huge investment in their employees.
Excellent benefits, fantastic culture, career development