A corporate associate is sought for a position within the Legal 500 and Chambers ranked team in the Surrey offices of this nationally renowned law firm. This team are recognised as a national leader outside of London and therefore the successful corporate associate will undertake a super quality of work.
· To work on mergers, acquisitions, reorganisations, private equity and joint ventures matters for a FTSE, AIM and internationally listed companies.
· To progress your own caseload of work in a proactive manner and to contribute as part of team on large scales matters.
· To provide excellent client service and legal advice that goes beyond expectations.
· Strong corporate experience gained with a leading international, national or large regional law firm.
· Strong academic record
· Excellent communication and organisation skills.
· The structure of the team means that the role is most likely to suit a corporate associate with NQ- 4 PQE.
· Very competitive salary above regional norms.
· Comprehensive benefits package.
· The opportunity to work in Surrey but still undertake City quality work.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of exclusive legal vacancies please visit the BCL Legal website.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.