Seasonal Customer Care Advisor - (French Speaker) - Night Team
You will be working within a 24/7 Global Contact Centre, handling customer communication across multiple channels and report directly into a Team Leader. You will be working within a fast paced, digital and high pressured environment, with a primary focus on resolving customer issues, handling escalations, processing telephone orders and refunds, and providing luxury service solutions. You will be required to be fully flexible and work weekends, bank holidays and the key trading days during the peak period.
- Handling customer contacts across multiple channels including phone, email, social media and messenger channels in line with brand tone of voice guidelines.
- Primarily a phone based role within a call centre environment.
- Using numerous in-house software systems, CRM platform and payment gateways
- Handling 50-75 customer care and sales enquiries per day, such as complaint handling, problem solving, processing monetary transactions, liaising with logistics and payment gateway partners and delivering customer case resolution.
- Meeting sales targets, customer response times, Customer Satisfaction results and quality
- Supporting with Customer Experience administrative tasks when requested
- Liaising with internal departments as well as external business partners.
- Acting a brand ambassador at all times
- Business level proficiency in English, written and spoken
- Business level proficiency in French** written and spoken, preferred.
- Previous Contact Centre experience preferable not essential
- Ability to handle difficult conversations and provide positive resolutions
- Natural confidence, strong listening skills and diplomacy skills
- Natural affinity in learning new systems and processes in a digital environment
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office or Google Suite as well as social media platforms
- Strong time management skills with the ability to plan, prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills, numerical ability for handling complicated logistics, legal, tax and payment issues
AVAILABILITY & HOURS OF WORK
- Required start date either on 18th October or 2nd November
- Must be avalible to finish end of January / start of February 2019
- The team schedule is created in advance to promote a work life balance. The schedule is based on needs of the business.
- Night Shift: 7pm-10am: any 4 days out of 7 days, 11 hour shifts (example 10 hour shift: 9pm-8am, 10pm-9am, 11pm-10am)
- Breaks: 1 hour lunch break unpaid, 10 minute tea break paid.
- Firstly, for this application you must ensure you upload your CV
- Once your cv is successfully uploaded, you are required to complete a compulsory online assessment
- The test will analyse your call centre competency, data entry and English proficiency
- Please allow 20 minutes in total to take the test
Link here to complete the online assessment: SkillsArena Online Assessment using Username: CCSA and Password: CCSA
- Once you have logged in using the above Username and Password, please follow the login instructions and use your personal email address to register
- You are required to complete 2 tests: Customer Conversation and Audio Entry
- Please ensure you have audio enabled on your PC to complete the above tests
THE ALLSAINTS STORY
Founded in 1994, AllSaints has built an international team that includes some of the best global creative talent, imbued with a winning combination of business and design thinking. The brand’s constant obsession is to deliver an immersive experience to our international customer base in a way that embraces each unique culture. AllSaints is proud of the fact that every aspect of the brand is curated in-house, from store design and construction to the East London based coding team, making AllSaints a truly agile business working with pace and integrity.
We recruit the best digital creative innovators and design thinkers across the globe to spread the AllSaints message of integrity and sophistication. Our People are the ambassadors for our brand. We look for individuality, confidence and brand passion when we recruit. We seek talent with creative mindsets who are collaborative in their approach. Our brand ambassadors act with humility and treat those around them with respect. Obsessed with brand experience, we constantly strive to develop the brand and customer journey. By 2020, our aim is to lead the industry with best in class talent.
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE TEAM
- Salary: £21,000 per annum
- Working for us is being part of a truly global brand with real opportunities for progression and career growth.
- We believe in our people and always promote internally wherever possible.
- Temporary to permanent opportunities
- Pro rata discount allowance
- Retention bonus for completing temporary contract
- You will become part of a global team made of passionate and inspiring individuals.
- We are an Equal Opportunity employer.