Are you looking for a rewarding role with a forward-thinking and independently-owned consultancy?
Does career progression place high in your list of priorities as a Civil Engineer?
Take your career to the next step by joining a well-established civil and structural engineering consultancy at their vibrant design office in Norwich.
You will be joining a dynamic company that works across the UK on award-winning projects ranging from large-scale mixed-use developments to education and healthcare facilities, so the project portfolio is certainly diverse with projects regularly in excess of £25m in value.
As a Civil Engineer, you will have experience in commercial and industrial infrastructure design ideally with a minimum of three year's UK consultancy experience. You will also have experience of AutoCAD, Civils 3D and MicroDrainage (Windes) as well as a good working knowledge of S278, S38 & S104 agreements.
This company looks to reward good work, so with an annual bonus structure, continued learning and development as well as growing and diverse order book, they could offer you the best chance to propel your career as a Civil Engineer to the next level. support towards chartership will be given as professional development is one of the core values of the company.
Requirements of the Civil Engineer:
* Relevant degree in Civil Engineering
* Minimum of three years' experience in residential, commercial and industrial infrastructure design
* Experience of AutoCAD, Civils 3D and MicroDrainage (WinDES)
* Experience of S278, S38 and S104 Agreements
* Full UK Driving licence
On offer for the Civil Engineer:
* Salary up to £45,000 per annum
* Annual performance-related bonus
* Relaxed, yet challenging working environment
* A widely diverse project portfolio
* Support towards achieving chartered Civil Engineer status if not already obtained
Please get in touch with Graham Ventham on 01728 726120 for further information.