Commercial Gas Engineer
My client are a nationwide engineering firm who are looking for an engineer to be based out of Chelmsford and cover the South East. With over 90 sites within the region work will always be varied and never dull.
- You will be assisting with all aspects of reactive maintenance, servicing and installation in commercial properties.
- The aim is to attend site and provide a first time fix, however this may not always be possible so the understanding of pricing of jobs and parts is essential.
- The role will involve a lot of travel sometimes with another engineer sometimes alone
- 2 years’ previous experience working within a gas role in a commercial sector
- Hands on experience installing / servicing boilers
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- NVQ level 2 or City and Guilds qualification or similiar qualification would be perferred but not essential
- Full clean UK Driving Licence
- 40 hour contract based on basic salary
- Additional payments for on call work - To be discussed at later stage
- Optional Overtime
- Fuel card
- Van + Tools
- Salary £30,000