Sales Ledger Assistant
- Responsible for raising sales invoices and credit notes and ensuring they are uploaded in to the accounting system
- Ensuring all concession invoices are received, approved and uploaded into the system in a timely manner
- Post journals to account for any concession invoices that haven’t been received
- Maintaining a sales invoice tracker to ensure all invoices are raised in accordance with deadlines
- Manage the debtors ledger reconciling and allocating all cash against invoices
- Produce monthly statements, sending them to customers
- Maintain relationships with customers investigating any cash discrepancies and chasing any outstanding cash
- Produce month end reconciliations and aged debtor reports
- Assist Accounts Assistant Lead with other accounts assistant tasks
- Previous experience in a similar role or working in a finance department
- Good attention to detail and ability to identify mistakes
- A collaborative team player
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, commercially focused environment and able to adapt to change quickly
- Disciplined approach to production and documentation of work
THE ALLSAINTS STORY
Founded in 1994, AllSaints has built an international team that includes some of the best global creative talent, imbued with a winning combination of business and design thinking.
The brand’s constant obsession is to deliver an immersive experience to our international customer base in a way that embraces each unique culture. AllSaints is proud of the fact that every aspect of the brand is curated in-house, from store design and construction to the East London based coding team, making AllSaints a truly agile business working with pace and integrity.
We recruit the best digital creative innovators and design thinkers across the globe to spread the AllSaints message of integrity and sophistication. Our People are the ambassadors for our brand.
We look for individuality, confidence and attitude when we recruit, we seek people who disrupt the norm, push boundaries and are collaborative in their approach. They act with honesty and humility and treat those around them with respect. Our people are able to bring others with them and are the best in what they do.
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE TEAM
Career development. Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life. You’ll have to challenge yourself and your leadership. The opportunities will be there. You will need to know what to do to take them.
In addition to this we offer competitive pay and benefits package that includes an amazing employee uniform allowance and discount.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we very much look forward to hearing from you.