Job Title: Senior Radiographer
Salary and Benefits: Up to £46,000 + pension + healthcare + life assurance + childcare vouchers
The Radiographers that we talk to feel demotivated in their roles when training and development is not provided, and they can't see an opportunity to progress. We represent a leading London hospital that solves this problem for their imaging teams with in-depth training and a clear path of progression.
Do you want the opportunity to join a private hospital that offers a fantastic working environment with high levels of employee retention? Perhaps you strive to work with a team that embraces new ideas and new ways of working.
The Hiring Manager Stated: "We encourage our imaging teams to work independently and we actively work towards developing a good skill mix so our people are multi-disciplined. With a great ethos you will be joining a supportive team who work well together".
3 great things about our client;
- This prestigious private hospital provides an excellent level of service and is frequently ranked by patients as one of the top private hospitals in London.
- With an uncompromising commitment to patients' safety and comfort they constantly invest in the latest and best equipment.
- They pride themselves on developing the knowledge and skills of their employees to provide excellent standards of quality patient care.
What you will do as a Senior Radiographer;
- To be responsible and accountable for the development and delivery of a high quality, cost effective imaging service to patients and consultant users.
- To be accountable for patient safety, staff management, service improvement and delivery of cost improvement programmes.
- To ensure all policies and procedures pertaining to the Imaging Department are adhered to.
- To maintain professional development and HCPC registration.
Why other leaders in your industry want to work at this hospital;
- This modern hospital continuously enhances their services, currently the hospital is completing its final phase of a £21m expansion project to meet a growing demand for its services as well as providing a complete update of its facilities.
- You will be joining a progressive, well-equipped department that achieved a 'good' CQC rating.
- Enjoy rewarding benefits in a working environment that is friendly, hardworking and holds value on its people.
Apply now! Apply with your CV to tess.goulding@ [... Click Apply...] or give me a call onfor an informal chat.