Automotive Bodyshop Receptionist
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Bodyshop Receptionist required in the Wilmslow.
Salary: Up to £22,000 Basic Per Annum, OTE £24,000 Per Annum
Term: Part Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Car Bodyshop Advisor for Automotive Bodyshop - Wilmslow
Our client, a dealer approved bodyshop in Wilmslow, are currently looking to recruit an experienced and professional Bodyshop Advisor for their busy depot in Liverpool!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting to the Bodyshop Manager and working with a small and close-knit team of other Bodyshop Advisors, the successful candidate will be responsible for liaising with customers (both face-to-face and over the telephone), booking vehicles in for repair work, issuing courtesy cars and dealing with all associated paper work.
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE:
To provide a service that books, as applicable, vehicles in and out in a manner that minimises customer waiting time and delivers high levels of customer satisfaction.
* Book customer cars in for repair/attention either by telephone or by way of personal visits. As a result of this, prepare job cards and files as necessary.
* Maintain a filing system for job cards, invoices and associated paperwork and provide vehicle progress reports when requested by the customer.
* On completion of the job, collect payment from the customer paying particular attention to banking/ security arrangements and the payment of excesses on certain insurance policies. Handling all relevant administration.
* Arrange the booking of courtesy cars for customer use. To operate the courtesy car provision in an efficient manner in order to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
* To be aware of and adhere to all health and safety regulations and policies applicable to your position or environment.
With strong customer service skills, you will be confident in your ability to deal with a wide range of people in a friendly and professional manner. You will be IT literate and plan and prioritise your workload effectively to ensure that tasks are completed on time and customers are attended to promptly. Experience in the automotive sector either in accident repair or aftersales is highly advantageous but non-essential.
For your hard work our client is offering a starting salary of £22,000 per annum (negotiable pending experience) with an uncapped and realistic bonus potential of £24,000 as well as company training and fantastic career prospects.
To apply please send your accurate and current CV to Alex Towler quoting J69683, Bodyshop Receptionist, Wilmslow.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on if you wish to discuss this copyright.