Would you like to become part of a valued team of support workers?
Do you have what it takes to support individuals with their daily tasks and actively promote their independence?
We are looking for caring individuals to join a team of support workers to work within our services. We are recruiting for residential and community settings. The service prides them selves on taking care of their colleagues and promotes internal progression. Excellent training plan included for all colleagues and competitive rates of pay. Due to the service location and residents needs a driving license is essential.
Responsibilities of Support Worker:
* Support and encourage residents with making individual choices within everyday life.
* Support Residents in achieving personal goals.
* Promote residents independence and encourage them to make their own decisions.
* Supporting residents with physical and learning difficulties.
* Encourage residents to participate in activities through creative evolvement.
Person Specification for Support Worker:
* You will need to ensure you have a genuine passion for supporting others and have a kind and caring nature.
* Be able to support residents achieve tasks and goals on a daily basis.
* Be proactive and have a willingness to be part of a team.
* Be prepared to undertake company mandatory training in order to provide the best possible care.
* To have a direct involvement in the planning and organising of a residents weekly routine.
* Experience isn't necessary but is desired.
Additional information for Support Worker:
* Free Health scheme covering- private consultations, eye tests, money off glasses, chiropractor, physiotherapy and for a small monthly sum family member's can be added and you can upgrade your package.
* Pension contributions.
* Recommend a friend £75.
* Healthy work life balance, every other weekend off and schedules 6 weeks in advance.
* 28 days annual leave pro-rata.
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to yourself please apply immediately or call Jenna Thomas on , alternatively email