7 days left
- Full Time
Chef Manager (m/f)
You will be working for an IT service provider operating worldwide catering for your colleagues at our UK Headquarters in Basingstoke on a daily basis. You will treat our employees to some fine food, thus contributing greatly to the feel good factor for all colleagues. Thanks to your support, your colleagues manage their working day easily:
- To create and serve imaginative food which is designed to exceed expectations.
- To use fresh ingredients and cook 'little and often’ during service.
- To serve food, wherever possible plated, served in its own one portion dish/bowl, with the use of simple garnishes that are effective and relevant.
- Timely managing of staff to ensure that tasks are completed in the allotted time to ensure efficient running of the unit.
- To ensure company Health, Safety and Hygiene policies and practices are adhered to and maintained.
- have extensive experience in the food service industry or system catering and you are familiar with the hygiene regulations
- ideally have experience of managing and motivating a team
- have strong communication skills and like to interact with people, and you will also be naturally service-oriented
What we offer
- A secure job in an exponentially growing international company
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Direct and open communication
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal further development thanks to our human resources development programme
- Mentor programme for an easy start for new employees
- Room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decisions making processes
- Many more advantages to make your working hours and breaks as enjoyable as possible
Who we are
Hemmersbach specialises in providing cross-border infrastructural services for the information technology (IT) industry. With more than 2,300 permanent employees in 34 subsidiaries we offer our services in over 190 countries worldwide.