My client is looking to recruit a Broadcast and Media Manager to join their well established and growing business.
The role will involve managing aspects of the media function including both media planning and creative, on TV, Radio, Press and any other above the line media activity. You'll have previous experience of broadcast marketing essential, especially TV combined with knowledge of the clearance process and compliance to the CAP code and any other relevant legislation, which governs advertising.
- Planning, monitoring and analysis of media across all channels.
- Optimising available budgets to ensure best placed media.
- Ensure all new and existing areas receive the necessary local media support.
- Negotiate with agencies and suppliers to achieve best rates for the business
- Liaise with, and manage the media agency.
- Liaise with, and manage the creative/production agency.
- Manage the whole production process from script/ideas stage right through to transmission.
- Ensure all scripts/adverts are cleared, signed off and delivered to the stations in time for transmission.
- Production of substantiation documents and any other relevant documentation to achieve swift approval of adverts.
- Produce weekly reports for the trading meetings.