Excellent permanent Payroll Administrator opportunity - Stevenage.
A leading business in the retail industry and based in Stevenage are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their friendly team. The successful candidate will be keen to get stuck in with all elements of Payroll and be a self motivated team player who picks things up quickly.
Managing the whole Payroll process from end to end the main Payroll Administrator responsibilities will be:
- Process 1000 staff each month, including Starters & Leavers
- Tax & National insurance calculations
- Pension Information
- Answering enquiries
- Producing reports on an ad-hoc basis
- Setting up expense accounts
- Dealing with external agenciesThe ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience within a Payroll role, with good understanding of HMRC rules and regulations.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Capable of working in a busy Monthly payroll department
If you want to take the next step with your career and you are interested in this Payroll Administrator role, please apply or contact me at