Technical & Development Manager
Our client is a rapidly expanding FMCG brand, looking for a passionate Technical and NPD Manager to join their growing team in technical and product development. With a busy calendar of new product launches our client is looking for someone ideally with a food related degree to join their expanding team.
Technical & NPD Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Developing new and exciting products as well as reviewing existing formats
- Responsible for management of quality issues and queries and being point of contact for customer queries, whilst building relationships with suppliers.
- Develop continual improvement audit plans with external manufacturing sites.
- Project managing new products from concept through to launch.
- Analysing performance of existing range making suggestions on development and introduction of new products.
- Manage the NPD strategy and be up to date with market trends
- Ensuring detailed documentation of specifications and artwork .
To be a successful :
- Degree in Food Technology, Food Science or a closely related discipline.
- An appreciation of the safety, legal compliance and quality aspects of a range of food products gained in a retail, manufacture or -similar generalist environment.
- Excellent communication, investigative and organising skills coupled with high degrees of self-motivation, flexibility and enthusiasm.
- A passion for food/drink
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Computer literate to an intermediate level, especially with Microsoft Office.
This will suit a Technical / NPD manager with a healthy experience background in Technical or NPD roles who is exceptionally organised with excellent project management skills. You will also be highly analytical with excellent Excel skills looking to join a fun and entrepreneurial environment.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on .
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.