Head of Finance
Head of Finance - Healthcare IT Service Provider - South London, £50,000-£60,000 base + bonus and benefits
A unique, independent consultancy, set up to improve IT infrastructure services for multiple well-known, public-sector healthcare institutions, is looking for a Head of Finance (Qualified Accountant) with at least five years PQE preferably in the IT Services sector to join them on a permanent basis.
You will take care of all aspects of financial management such as corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
- Lead all financial operations of the company including reporting, forecasting, invoicing, cash management and accounts payable/receivable.
- Take part in the monthly accounting close ensuring timeliness, accuracy, completeness and compliance with corporate policy.
- Lead Tax compliance including income tax, VAT and corporation tax.
- Manage and develop a team.
- Prepare forecasts of future performance of the business.
- Prepare annual budgets.
Support the implementation of new processes and controls and the implementation of new systems.
- Qualified Accountant with at least five years post qualified experience
- Previous experience of working as a Finance Manager
- Sound and up to date knowledge of UKGAAP and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Strong IT Literacy including Excel modelling skills
- Involvement in the implementation of processing and control systems in a time pressured environment
- Interpersonal skills sufficient to support, advise and influence managers from different parts of the business whilst providing strong financial control where necessary
This position is based in a very prestigious part South London and is offering £50,000 - £60,000base + bonus and benefits