HIGH-END TAILORMADE CONSULTANT
VIP Travel Consultant - Required for this successful travel company based in London. They are looking for a luxury travel consultant to work with their top clients booking their
Worldwide trips. They will pay up to £38,000, based North London.
VIP Travel Consultants, Responsibilities:
- To be responsible for the customer journey of every client throughout the whole sales process providing a consistent and excellent level of service
- Identify innovative ways of improving the client experience and enjoyment
VIP Travel Consultants, Skills Required:
- Travel industry reservations experience is a must working with high net worth individuals
- Extensive Luxury worldwide travel knowledge - 5 star + accomodation
- GDS ideally Sabre, but other GDS systems will be considered
- Need to have knowledge on the following areas - South America, are east including Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Singapore. Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bali, Tanzania, Zanzibar, Australia, USA (including, east and west coast as well as Memphis/ texas/ new Orleans/Montana area. Full knowledge of south Africa (safaris /garden route, cape town) and Europe.
- Paying £34K - £38K
- Based in North London
If you are interested in the above role please either apply online, email your c.v to or call Amy on quoting AG45727
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk