PMO Manager - Energy Sector
A PMO Manager with energy sector experience is required by a fast growing independent energy supplier to become a PMO Subject Matter Expert, having in-depth knowledge of the PMO process and the business` technical infrastructure. The PMO Manger will govern the PMO, developing, standardising and embedding processes and providing day-to-day management of PMO resources. Energy sector experience is essential.
You will be responsible for
- Governing the PMO through development and continuous improvement of lean programme process, system and policy
- Standardising programme practices
- Supporting the Head of PMO in the running of the Programme
- Maintaining PMO quality standards via regular review and audit of documentation and PMO. activities
- Day-to-day management of Project Managers and Business Analysts
- Maintaining relationships with 3rd party vendors
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders, including senior business leaders
- Supporting the delivery of programme reporting, governance, planning and insight
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of the business
You will be an experienced PMO with energy sector experience and knowledge of project management and business analysis best practice. You must have proven team management experience and have a strong understanding of energy supply processes. You will be an experienced user of MS Project and Visio and have experience of working with and understanding large and complex system infrastructures. In addition, you will be a skilled communicator with strong stakeholder management skills, and will be able to demonstrate experience of working in a fast-paced environment.