Job Title: Account Manager
Have you got Sales Experience? Do you have Crisis Management experience? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world leading international management company.
The Account Manager is a team-player who is detail orientated with primary responsibilities to develop new prospects and interact with existing customers to increase sales of the services and consulting provided. The position is primarily office based, but may require occasional nights away for business meetings. The primary areas of job responsibilities are as follows:
- Develops sales opportunities, prepares proposals and negotiates contracts for services and consultancy agreements in accordance with company policies and legal requirements.
- Meets the required individual and company targets as established by the annual Commercial Sales Success Plan.
- Prepares and conducts briefings for current and prospective clients.
- Conducts market research, plans and actively executes sales interaction with new clients.
Essential Job Functions:
- Operations, Accounting, Consultancy and Office Management.
- Full understanding and execution of the sales, renewal and contract process.
- Detailed understanding and execution of the formal commercial documents including proposals, work agreements, contracts, invoicing, and credit control.
- Strong written and spoken English communication skills.
- Attention to detail and excellent customer service skills.
- Available for worldwide duties as needed.
- 2 GCSE A-Levels at A*-C grade, or equivalent education.
- Formal qualifications in English and Maths (a minimum standard of GCSE English, GCSE Maths or equivalent).
- At least three years total accumulated experience working in a commercial role or a role that requires a high degree of daily administration, accounting, statistics, reports or logistics planning.
ACS are recruiting for a Account Manager If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be an Account Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as an Account Manager It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as an Account Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Account Manager role you desire.