Digital Account Manager - Entertainment/Premium Rate 30k pa + 8k bonus London
My client, a renowned entertainment group, currently seeks a savvy and experienced digital manager to join their team. Working across all of their household brands, you will be running the day-to-day operations and of the successful Premium Rate business whilst helping to develop and grow the revenue stream though new ideas, technologies and mechanics.
Duties will include:
- Liaising with the programming teams to agree and plan Premium Rate activity.
- Setting up campaigns and liaising with various technology partners to make sure everything is running smoothly.
- Being the go-to person for all internal and listener enquiries on campaigns, technology and compliance (alongside Compliance Team).
- Training internal stakeholders (across the Group Network) on the necessary technolology
- Auditing the Premium rate campaigns, systems and processes to ensure 'best-in-class’ compliance at all times.
- Looking at ways to continue growing this sector of the business, through new ideas, technologies and partners.
- Analysing performance results; spotting trends, threats and opportunities.
- Remaining organised while filtering through lots of data and sorting it into relevant reports.
- Being well organised and able to manage a number of different projects across a number of different brands and channels simultaneously.
- Thinking entrepreneurially, able to think outside the box and not be afraid to share a great idea
- Working towards monitoring and exceeding various targets including RAJAR, revenue and engagement
- Working with the Head of Department to develop a strategy for the medium to long-term of the Premium Rate business.
- Networking within the industry to promote the Group’s position in the market.
- Additionally, you’ll be involved with some of Group’s other Digital Services, offering insight, commercial acumen and project management as and when required.
- A minimum of 2 years account management experience, ideally working in the Premium Rate/Digital industry
- Ideally some knowledge of the relevant regulations and compliance (Ofcom, PSA, Gambling Commission etc) involved in running Premium Rate campaigns
- An understanding of how SMS and Charge-To-Mobile billing mechanisms work
- Knowledge of mCRM techniques and compliant data strategies
- Experience in the creation and execution of large-scale campaigns
- Able to number-crunch and provide accurate reporting of revenues
- A logical mindset, whilst still being able to think outside the box
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and keep all the plates spinning
- Confidence to share your ideas and views
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Comfortable talking to stakeholders at all levels of the business, negotiating with external partners and liaising with administrative contacts.
- Good understanding and empathy of different audiences
- Being obsessive about the detail
- An understanding of digital products and how to market them
For immediate consideration, please email CV along with a cover letter outlining your suitability.
Due to high volumes of response, only those candidates meeting the requirements can be contacted at this time.