Area Sales Manager

Recruiter
BMS Performance
Location
Gloucester
Salary
40000.0000
Posted
05 May 2017
Closes
04 Jun 2017
Sector
Retail
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen within this growing construction business. Selling predominantly to architects you will be taking to market a range of high end premium products, in return your earnings will tip over the £50K mark and this will be accompanied by a full benefits package in addition to your salary.

THE ROLE: The role of Area Sales Manager will see you covering a patch that spans from Birmingham down to Reading. You will be charged with selling a range of building envelope products used mainly in commercial applications. As Area Sales Manager, your main market to sell to will be Architects and Structural Engineers with 80% of your time spent here. The other 20% of your time will be spent selling to main contractors. You will be required to conduct CPD seminars, building on existing relationships with clients to ensure your products are specified, a true Architectural sales position

THE PERSON: In order to be considered for the role of Area Sales Manager you must be able to show at interview that you have sold to Architects and that you are comfortable with conducting CPD seminars. You could have gained your experience whilst selling either heavy or light side construction products but you must have sold to Architects. You will also be structured in your approach, personable and determined in whatever you do. If this sounds like you and you relish a new challenge then please contact BMS today for an initial consultation.

THE COMPANY: With a turnover in excess of £40million our client has big growth plans. They are aiming to become a major player in their field and take a market leading position as they move throughout 2017 and 2018. Their products are synonymous with quality and as such they are looking for sales professionals who want to sell the best and take their career to new heights. Is this you, then contact us today for more information.

THE PACKAGE FOR AREA SALES MANAGER:
  • Salary: £40,000 - £42,000
  • Bonus: 10% first year - uncapped after that
  • Company Car: Yes
  • Benefits: Mobile, Laptop, I-Phone, Pension, 25 days' holidays + Stats + Full Employee benefits.
LOCATION: Bristol, Gloucester, Bath, Wiltshire, Swindon, Hereford, Reading along the M.4 corridor and upto Birmingham.

BMS Performance specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.

Initial meetings occur at the convenient location of Bristol just off the M4 and M32 and within easy reach of the M5. We are committed to meeting all potentially suitable candidates face to face.

If you have previously met with a BMS Performance Consultant, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.