Market Research roles
This is an amazing opportunity to join a newly formed team in an established, well known and popular company in Oxford. They are recruiting two positions at present for this department:
Market Research Executive and an Assistant Market Research Manager.
To be considered for either of these roles you MUST demonstrate experience within a market research role. For the Executive role you need only have had a few months but be switched on, keen to develop your career in this area and be proactive.
For the Assistant Manager role you must be able to demonstrate more experience and have run simple research projects. You can have worked for an agency or client side perhaps in a consumer insight team.
For both roles you should show some experience of gathering primary data through quantitative and/or qualitative research methods.
For the Market Research Executive your duties will include:
- Supporting the Assistant Research Manager on a number of quantitative research projects by drafting research questionnaires, setting up surveys using online programming tools, recruiting respondents, gathering and analysing results and generating reports at the end of each project
- Conducting desk research and circulating reports.
- Support the Assistant Research Manager on various qualitative research projects by drafting discussion guides, recruiting and booking respondents for in-depth interviews and focus groups, conducting the interviews, summarising the results and circulating reports to key stakeholders
- Update the research database, including the uploading of research reports and ensuring it continues to meets user requirements for locating research reports, plans, data and competitor intelligence
- Act as the main point of contact for the department.
- Run training sessions for research database users through face-to-face events and webinars, to ensure colleagues are aware of how to access and contribute to the site
And for the Assistant Market Research Manager:
- Work closely with the other Assistant Research Manager to collate, plan and manage the research pipeline ensuring deadlines are met
- Managing a number of quantitative research projects by; drafting research questionnaires, creating a solid sample plan, setting up surveys using online programming tools and produce insight-driven reports at the end of each project
- Provide guidance to junior team members on how to gather competitor intelligence from publicly available sources in a clear and methodical manner
- Manage various qualitative research projects by drafting discussion guides, designing the target sample, conducting interviews, summarising results and generating insight-driven reports at the end of each project
- Support the Senior Research Manager in providing guidance to divisional colleagues in support of their own market research projects
- Support the Senior Research Manager in delivering larger, more-complex, strategic research projects
- Play a pivotal role in promoting the research function across the business through market research drop-in sessions, training and events
Please apply for both roles through this advert and should you look suitable for either role you will be called for a further discussion on your experience and interest.
This company offers flexible working, generous pension and discounts scheme, a subsidised gym and room to develop and build a career.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.