Senior Insight Executive
We’re looking for an extremely analytical professional to join a multi-award winning agency in Manchester City Centre! A leading media company is looking for an analytical and digital professional who is very proficient in data management. The successful candidate will be working from our client’s trendy office, with occasional travel to London!
Our client is a shopping media agency, who has been on the market for just under a decade and managed to transform the shopper media concept to enhance campaign performance. They have a strong passion for what they do, which reflects the impressive success and awards they have won through the years. They are constantly trying to make shopper media more effective with their key stakeholders and is, therefore, growing rapidly! Our client has an ambitious plan for the future and is now looking for more talent to be part of their successful journey.
The Senior Insight Executive will be responsible for important tasks within the company, where the successful candidate will be part of the campaign process to provide valuable insight and recommendations for improvements. The Senior Insight Executive will be analysing digital metrics and data to create a solid knowledge of consumer behaviour. The successful candidate must be reliable, honest, and enthusiastic to join a fun and fast-paced agency!
Key responsibilities of the Senior Insight Executive
- Report to the Client Manager or Director
- Data management and organisation through Excel and contentiously track through the campaign process
- Monitor data across all media channels
- Build up a solid knowledge of customer buyer behaviour through EPOS data using planning software to organise data information
- Liaise with external companies to collect more insightful data for the campaign analysis
- Create and present campaign results and sales performance for clients
- Be a leading part of the Insight team in the company and drive growth within the processes
- Work on multiple projects for clients as well as the company
Required skills and attributes of the candidate
- Strong leadership and communication skills, as the successful candidate, will be communicating with clients and the internal teams for all campaigns
- The candidate must have a qualified degree and hold a minimum 2:1
- Great organisational skills are essential to keep administrate data and analyse the key metrics
- Must possess a strong passion for media campaigns and data enable to deliver great campaigns and analytical results
- Ability to work in a fast-paced agency environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
This is an excellent opportunity to utilise analytical and digital skills in a creative role! Get in touch!