Chartered Paraplanner - Surrey
An IFA practice based in Guildford has an excellent opportunity for a Chartered Paraplanner to join their team.
The firm are recognized as one of the best in the industry and as such are looking foran experienced individual. Ideally you will be Level 4 qualified or working towards this. Additionally, you will be working towards Chartered level.
A good level of knowledge in taxation and investments is essential along with excellent mathematical skills.
The role will include reporting, cash flow planning and preparation of CGT and income tax calculations. You will provide support to the team and will have client contact over the phone, and occasionally attend meetings.
- Excellent working knowledge of IRESS
- Excellent reporting skills
- Good oral & written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of taxation with the ability to analyse & prepare CGT and Income Tax calculations
- Very good knowledge of Trusts
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word & Excel, Powerpoint) & IFA packages
- Good experience working within an IFA practice
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please contact Karen Halliday