Graduate Position(s) - Customer Support, Operations & Marketing
We are on the lookout for ambitious and extremely self-motivated graduates for a unique program that will help put rising stars onto the right track and into the career they desire and deserve.
This role is based in our stunning new Regional HQ in the Mailbox, Birmingham.
Advanced rewards innovation, raw talent & gives you the scope and defined career path to seize every opportunity and unlock your true potential. Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented and un-rivalled environment with a role that matters, taking you on a fast paced and intense journey of discovery, however big that might be.
We’re one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that enables us to stand out from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for the public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate and high quality value.
The Team and Role
This is where it gets exciting; from the first stage interview to the final stage, we will be working with a unique algorithm to enable us to learn where your individual attributes and skills would perform best in our business.
We will then work with you to create an individual personal development plan that will help you to get you to the top.
We currently have opportunities in the below departments;
- Customer / Software Support
- Operations (Sales Operations, Finance, Projects)
- Marketing (Product, Customer & Market Insight)
All we are searching for, are the things we cannot teach; behaviours and attributes. Are you who we are looking for? See below for the desired characteristics;
- An exceptional ability to communicate, both verbally and written.
- A self-starter
- The ability to handle pressure
- Thoughtful and considerate
- Driven and committed
- Team player
- Able to adapt and work under pressure
If you possess what we are seeking, then now is the time to come and Join the A Team
- Excellent benefits from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- 25 days’ holidays
- Special focus on training and development with the opportunity to excel your career from our internal Talent Development Team
- Be part of an organisation that has recently been ranked by Deloitte in the Top 50 fastest growing tech Companies
- Working in an organisation that encourages 360 feedback at all levels