Senior Consultant - Cyber Security
Our client is looking to expand their well-established Cyber Security team and as a Senior Consultant you will be working within IT Risk and Security and will have exposure to cyber security assessments and work in teams to deliver security implementations or remediation programmes.
- Working across a portfolio of cyber engagements you will be responsible for the day to day completion of security assessments or delivering elements of a security transformation programme.
- Working with team members you will create high quality reports, ready for review by a Senior Manager.
- Where possible, you will identify opportunities for the company to assist further and escalate these potential areas to the engagement manager.
- Working with the engagement manager you will assist with the planning and delivery phases of engagements.
- Contributing to the creation of proposals and marketing material.
- Experience in information and cyber security is essential for this role
- Security relation qualifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISMP, ISO27001 lead implementer or auditor, MBCI, IAPP(desirable).
- You will be a good communicator with the ability to contribute confidently to technical security discussions with peers and management