Independent Financial Advisor
Want to be an IFA within an industry award winning business, which is listed as one of the Sunday Times’ top 100 companies to work for?
Our client company has been entrusted with providing independent financial advice to their clients for over 40 years; now backed by one of Europe’s largest personal finance groups, they are in an excellent position for the long term. This firm has been appraised with numerous awards including Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work for 2015 and Investment Adviser of the year from Professional Adviser.
Clients and business opportunities
They have a number of sources of business available for new Advisers to access existing clients and new business opportunities. These tools include, existing clients passed from experienced Advisers; established introducer agreements with national accountancy practices; running seminars and generating referrals from your continually increasing network of contacts. Ideally, you should have some of your own business or ability to self-generate new clients. You will be able to advise on an independent basis for savings & investing, pension, tax mitigation, life & income protection and IHT & Retirement Planning.
Support provided from local administrators and their central team in Manchester, in order for you to spend more time with your clients. Upon reaching a set milestone, you will then receive dedicated 1:1 paraplanning support. Use of your regional office will be available for a hot desk facility. You will have to ability to block time out of your diary to complete admin / reports with most business undertaken during office hours. This business prides themselves on their hands-on approach to training and development support which yields a high staff retention rate plus a substantial number of their Senior staff started in the company within Junior roles.
Requirements to be considered
You should be Level 4 Diploma qualified in Financial Advice with a proven track record as a Financial Advisor. Plus, you should be motivated to be part of a widely recognised national brand that continues to develop. In order to be successful in this role, you should have a dynamic approach.
- Salary of £35,000 - £50,000 pa including benefits include: 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), comprehensive range of flexible benefits, company pension scheme, attractive incentive sales rewards
- Average Adviser earnings is £75,000 - £90,000 with many earning in 6 figures
- Option to transition to a self-employed ("variable") contract at any time to enhance your earning opportunity
- Annual sales conference with invitations for top performers, best new starters and most improved Advisers
- They are proud of their success in understanding their staff and providing first class initial training and ongoing development support!
- Average tenure of their Independent Financial Advisers is over 10 years
- Internal practice buyout scheme is available for exiting Advisers or Advisers looking to segment their clients and sell their lower tier
- Joining a team of over 180 qualified Independent Financial Advisers, located across their 13 regional offices
- Bath x 5
- Manchester x 3
- Newcastle x 4
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.