Corporate Account Handler - Insurance
Corporate Account Handler - Insurance - Cambridge - £22k-£33k
Hales Group are currently working on behalf of a well estbalished, successful insurance company based in Cambridge. Due to internal progression, they are in a position to recruit a new Account Handler to work within a team servicing existing clients.
- Liaising with existing corporate customers, insurers and account executives.
- Identify and implement strategy to maximise productivity
- Work on own initiative to find the most eefective solutions for customers requirements
- Negotiation with underwriters
- Provide support to the Account Executives to ensure they are relaying accurate information and quotations for renewals
- Producing accurate report summaries
- Invoicing and Credit control
- Attend and demonstrate at meetings with insurers and account executives to enhance relationships
- Be willing to undertake training as and when required
- At least 2 years commercial insurance experience within a broker or insurer enviornment
- Excellent telephone manner and face to face skills to enhance customer relationships
- Willingness to go above and beyond to ensure requirements are met, even if this means working 'out of hours'
- Computer confident - Microsoft packages
- Confidence in yourself to enable you to undertake negotiation with existing customers and still maintain good relationships
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV. This role is being recruited from our Bury St Edmunds office.