Audit Manager, Good Salary + Bonus - Friendly Working Environment
Curtis Recruitment is recruiting for an experienced Audit Manager for our client’s Central London office. This four-partner firm is close to a main line railway station and the company has free parking available. There is a low turnover of staff, indicative of an excellent working environment.
The focus of this role will be to manage your own, predominantly within the travel industry.
As one of four Audit Managers, your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and implementing audits, leading a small team
- Obtaining and reviewing background data for audit planning
- Preparation, review and completion of financial statements
- Preparation of corporation tax returns and related computations
- Carrying out a review of budgets and managing time on each assignment
- Draft Management letters and reports
- Maintaining client confidentiality and ongoing professional relationships
- Supervision of junior staff
- Liaising with other managers and departments to efficiently and effectively complete jobs
To be considered for this fantastic role, you will satisfy the following:
- Be a qualified accountant, preferably, ACA (ICAEW) or ACCA
- Capable of working on your own initiative
- Be an amiable team member
- Have the desire to nurture junior staff
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
In return for your skills and commitment, this friendly firm offers the Audit Manager; a competitive salary including biannual bonus, healthcare and flexible working. The role would suit someone looking for a parent-friendly working environment.