Electrical Catering Engineer
Benefits:Salary up to £32,000 / 40 Hour Week / Door to Door Pay / work shop + Field based / Pension / 28 Days Holiday / Training funded / Van + Fuel Card
We are a specialist supplier of Commercial Pizza Ovens and work with some of the biggest blue chip companies in the country.
Training and development is a big thing for us and we personally pay for all our Engineers to complete their gas qualifications CCCN1 andCOMCAT1, 3, 5 which enables them to become specialists in the Commercial Catering Industry.?
Location: Birmingham, Worcester
Key Responsibilities: ?
- Service?of commercial catering equipment
- Maintenance?of commercial catering equipment
- Repair?of commercial catering equipment
- Fault Finding?on both electrical and gas commercial catering equipment
- Meeting clients - Customer facing position?
Ideally we'd like you to have the following skills:
- You`ll need experience working as a Field Service Engineer, be self-motivated and able to work as part of a team.
- You`ll need Industry relevant training Such as NVQ, City & Guilds, electrical qualifications, welding and gas qualifications (ideally COMCAT qualified - however training can be provided).
- You`ll need to be Focused and confident in your ability.
- You`ll need to be able to communicate confidently across all levels.
- You'll need a level of flexibility within your working hours and area work.
- You`ll need to be physically fit as you will be required to lift equipment.
- An understanding of Microsoft products would be an advantage.
- Valid, UK Driver's Licence
- We offer a competitive basic salary based on experience (paid door to door)
- 40 Hour Week
- 50 / 50 split over the workshop and the field
- Overtime - Paid at hourly rate
- Full training funded
- £50.00 out of hours "On call allowance"
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays in first year
- On call 1 in 4 - Call out is rare due to the clients we deal with
- A Company vehicle Mercedes Vito
- Company uniform
- Mobile phone
If this position is of interest to you please send us your CV through the link or send a copy by email to and one of our recruiters will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please call us on and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more detail
If this particular Vacancy isn't of interest to you, but you are looking for work in a similar field, please get in touch, as we have new vacancies registered on a daily basis.
This Advert is posted by CV Bay Ltd a UK based Engineering?Recruitment Consultancy, on behalf of one of our client's. All of our Job Adverts are for live Jobs that we are pro-actively recruiting for.
OtherTitle: Commercial Catering Engineer / Service Engineer / COMCAT Engineer / Service and Repair / Reactive Maintenance Engineer / Reactive Engineer