Events & Marketing Coordinator
Events and Marketing Coordinator
My client is one of Europes largest and most successful manufacturers of park homes and leisure lodges. They have an opportunity for an Events & Marketing coordinator.
My client offers a competitive salary as well as training.
· Work with the Marketing Manager to ensure events deliver on budget and maximum brand exposure.
· Plan and Organise trade events, open days and charity events.
· Manage events schedule including products, transportation, sitting and external supplies.
· Provide internal and external contacts with necessary information within timescales required.
· Update and maintain supplies of show, marketing material making sure all equipment is packed and stored well.
· Set up and break down of trade shows throughout the year in the UK, requires working away overnight and occasional weekends.
· Support the Marketing Manager with content creation for social media posts.
· Proof reading of documentation generated by Marketing.
· Assisting the marketing manager with marketing activities.
· Liaising with customers that work at our stand and build rapport with Customers.
· Measure success of events through ROI reporting.
· Maintain Design Studio - ordering of new samples and removing discontinued items.
· Order in samples and create mood boards for our Interior Designer.
· Identify future events opportunities.
· Maintain company branding at all times.
· Updating and maintaining documentation and website.
· Gathering information for internal communications.
· Conduct business in an ethical manner, protecting the Companys best interests at all times.
· Maintain the companys expected level of service delivery at all times to internal and external customer and remain committed to customer service excellence.
· The ability to stay focused so the event planning as well as the actual event set up and break down run smoothly.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
· Experience in event organisation along with strong administration skills.
· Effective project management skills.
· Clear and influential communicator, able to provide all contacts with necessary information within required timescales.
· Be proactive not reactive.
· Results focus with a true passion to deliver outstanding results with excellent attention to detail.
· Self-motivated and intuitive, exhibiting sound judgment and the ability to make reasonable decisions in the absence of direction.
· Accurate and diligent in creating marketing content and material.
· Demonstrable results in working on multiple tasks at a time, while maintaining attention to detail.
· Skills, Competencies and Abilities.
· Extremely competent user of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
· Working knowledge of Adobe design packages (InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator) would be advantageous.
· Knowledge of Word Press Desirable, training can be given.
Please send your CV to Mardi Cather via this link if you are interested.