A well-established and growing fitness training provider are looking to hire a Telesales Executive to advise, promote and sell the benefits of enrolling with the company to prospective students. You will enjoy an excellent monthly performance bonuses, ongoing training, 23 days holiday and no cold calling!
The company was established over 23 years ago and have since trained over 23,000 students. They pride themselves on the outstanding quality of their courses and in 2016 were awarded Training Provider of the Year and their training is endorsed by a Gold Medal Olympian.
The company are growing rapidly which is why they are looking for an additional Telesales Executive to join their lively and vibrant Careers Adviser team.
As the Telesales Executive, you will:
- Generate and receive calls from new and existing customers, informing them about the company’s products and services to secure a purchase
- Actively promote course dates and ensure customers are booked onto dates that are suitable to fit their payment plans.
- Log each call on the system and keep organised records.
- Hold face-to-face meetings with customers as and when required.
- Ensure targets set are achieved.
- Process bookings and ensure enrolment forms are accurate.
- Handle calls for other team members when required such as busy periods.
- Chase enrolment forms and deposits when necessary to confirm verbal bookings.
The successful candidate for the position of Telesales Executive will:
- Have experience in a similar position. You must be able to demonstrate working towards individual and team targets and can close over the phone.
In return the Telesales Executive will receive a basic salary of £21000 - £25000 (DOE) which an achievable OTE of £35000 (uncapped). You will also receive 23 days holiday, company pension, free parking on-site and a relaxed dress code.
To apply for the job click "apply now" to send us your CV