6 days left
- Full Time
Great Office Culture
Fantastic Company Benefits
My client are a Leading Global Communication provider based in Stockport.
They are looking to hire a Part Qualified Management Accountant, responsible for reporting directly to Financial Controller and working within a Finance team of 15+
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of divisional reporting
- Monthly accruals and prepayments
- Variance analysis
- Working closely with account teams to manage WIP
- Working closely with the marketing division to support on commercials
- Responsibility for budget management of key areas of the business
This role will suit an outgoing Part Qualified Accountant who has experience in month end activity as a Management Accountant. The role will involve client interaction, so applicants must be keen on focussing on the relationship side of Accountancy as well as technical development.
The salary for the position is up to £28,000 with excellent benefits, study and career progression.