Technical Sales Executive-Microscopy
5 days left
- Full Time
UK Coverage for my Irish Client a small expanding hi technology Design and Manufacturer of complex Vision and Microscopy equipment currently looking to recruit 2 Technical Sales Executives for the UK market.
You will have sales and business development experience with Technical equipment selling into high level manufacturing,electronics, Automotive or pharmaceutical environments.
• Identifying and establishing new business.
• Lead Generation and prospecting. New customer acquisition.
• Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements.
• Persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery.
• Negotiating on price, costs, delivery, specifications, and terms and conditions with buyers and managers to meet both client and company needs.
• Preparing proposals, quotations and administering client accounts.
• Performing on site demonstrations, training, pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
• Working on after-sales support services and providing technical back up as required.
• Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects.
• Supporting marketing activities by attending trade exhibitions, conferences and other marketing events.
• Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs.
• Liaising with other members of the sales team and engineering department. • Assisting in the design of custom-made products.
• Educated and ideally gained experienced in production engineering for the manufacturing industry or other Engineering discipline. proven sales record in a technical space of any kind.
• Proven technical sales background ideally in hi technology electro-mechanical equipment.
• A full driving licence is essential for travelling to various UK clients.