UK Payroll Specialist
Our client is an international specialist provider of accountancy and tax services to independent contract employees throughout Europe offering the highest level of service and commitment to their clients.
Joining the team of 100+ colleagues in Cork city Ireland, as a UK Payroll Specialist you will be responsible for the accurate processing payroll for clients ensuring revenue compliance to new and existing customers.
- Must have a 3rd level qualification
- Minimum 3 years experience processing UK payroll from start to finish
- Client facing experience is essential
- Good communication and organisational skills and strong knowledge of Microsoft package
- Ability to prioritise work and work to very tight deadlines
- Fluency in English (both written and verbal)
- Excellent eye for details and strong problem solving skills
The company offers a continuous learning to further career development, good work to life balance as well as health insurance, pension plan and study support.