Graduate Management Accountant - £19,000.00 - Study Support - Warrington
We are currently recruiting a Trainee Management Accountant to join a well-established fleet company based in Warrington, Cheshire. We are looking for a recent Accounts and Finance or Mathematics graduate who has ambitions of becoming a future Finance Manager.
Working in a group of 5 you will be working alongside the finance manager, with such close exposure this is a perfect opportunity to gain experience with in a finance role.
The Trainee Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Assisting with month end processes
- Posting journals
- Accruals and prepayments
- Financial data analysis
- Costing contracts
- Payroll assistance
- Must be recently accountancy/finance/Maths graduate with a minimum of a 2.1
- Aspirations to progress onto CIMA/ACCA
- Advanced Excel skills, Vlookups, Pivot tables, formulas
- The ambition to progress in the future
- The ability to operate as part of a fast-paced team
The successful Trainee Management Accountant applicant will receive:
- Up to £19,000 starting salary
- Full study CIMA/ACCA support package
- Future progression, training and development opportunities
- Company pension scheme
Immediate start available please contact John Devlin for more information
Please note due to the large volume of applications we receive for these roles, if we have not contacted you within 7 days then unfortunately your application hasn’t been successful, however we may contact you regarding other roles. We’re sorry we can’t contact you directly but we wish you all the best in your job search.