Finance Assistant - Sports Marketing Agency
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and energetic Finance Assistant to join one of the fastest growing sports marketing agencies in Central London.
Ideally, you will have at least 12 months previous Accounting experience ideally within a marketing agency along with a good working knowledge of Sage 200 and Netsuite, with a keen Interest in sport and sporting events.
You will have overall responsibility for financial oversight of client billings / WIP management / Credit control.
- Perform financial analysis of project costs versus budget and billing on a monthly basis.
- Provide analysis and reporting as related to comparisons to forecasted results and trended results.
- Set up new projects as requested by the Account Teams in the appropriate accounting software system.
- Maintain project budget information for projects that have a budget. Request missing budgeted information from teams.
- Reconcile all project costs to align with general ledger monthly.
- Research and correct misclassifications through journal entry as needed.
- Provide timely and accurate reports to client team leadership and Corporate Controller following month end.
- Book monthly cost and revenue accruals.
- Liaison with share service center to ensure billing records are up to date
- Meet with client teams to review project analysis on a monthly basis.
- Assist with audit preparation work at year end
- Prepare month end journals for business partner approval
- Assist with Financial Statements preparation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to work independently and manage own workload
- Should relish the challenges created by, and flexibility required of, working in a fast-moving business
- Ability to resolve issues and problems with ease;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Able to work well under pressure in a busy environment and meet deadlines;
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.